2012年11月19日 星期一

Little Doggy


When I was small, I wanted a dog so much. However, my parents wouldn't let me get a dog because they were so busy at work so they wouldn't have time to take care of the dog( but I think it was because my mum was too afraid of the odor of the dog). 
Last year, I eventually convinced my parents to let me get a dog. So I started to looking for a dog that could fit my apartment. Since I am allergy to hair so I would only find a non-shedding dog. After doing a lot of research, I decide to get a Cockapoo. Cockapoo is the cross dog of Cocker Spaniel and Poodle. Thus, Cockapoo is intelligent, sociable, high trainability and high in trust.
When my little dog was born, I had already ask the person to hold this Cockapoo for me. After four months waiting, I finally could take my little Cockapoo home on the day of Thanksgiving. The most interesting thing that I remember was when my little Cockapoo arrived home, he gave his first Thanksgiving present to us : a huge and smelly poo!!!!!
One year after the last Thanksgiving, my Cockapoo is not longer little, he is now 21 lbs and is really playful. He will do anything that will get your attention, he dashes away when he feels you are angry and he will do all the tricks he knows to begging you for a treat. I couldn't agree more that Cockapoo is really really intelligent because you wouldn't feel angry after seeing what he do for you.



沒有留言:

張貼留言