2012年10月29日 星期一

Glooming Portland


The pictures were taken from a park near the Fremont Bridge. 

Portland is one of my favorite place in west coast because it is kind of crossover between the old fashioned architectures and the modern architecture. And you can wandering in the city for the whole day long with out any rush and feeling crowded.
I also brought my dog: Latte to Portland with me this time because I didn't want to left him alone at home. Therefore,  I decided  to go to the park which is located in downtown Portland. He likes the park and kept running all the time. However, the park is just right next to a major traffic road, so I was little nervous that he would dashed into the road. 







After having a walk, my little Latte was really tired and felt asleep in the car. So we decided to go to a sushi restaurant which is really famous for its huge sushi. When we got there, the wait list was about three pages long, which means it took around three to four hours to wait. After waiting forever, we eventually got our seats about three and a half hour later. The sushi were incredibly huge and people next to my table told me that even he was about to finish twenty pieces of sushi at sushi bar, he could only finish four to five pieces here. The sushi taste not bad as it is selling for its huge size so it is understandable that the sushi is not as dedicate as the high rise sushi bar. Overall it was an good experience, I would definitely go back for another try!  

沒有留言:

張貼留言