2012年11月16日 星期五

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II


Last Friday, my boyfriend and I went to Lincoln Square Cinema to watch the last Twilight series movie: Breaking Dawn Part II. People told me that they felt disappointed about the last episode because it didn't contains enough " fighting scenes." However, I am totally disagree with those people, I had seen all the Twilight movies and I personally think that this episode is the best one compares to the others. ( maybe it is because I am a HUGE fan of Twilight)
After watching this movie, I felt a bit sad because I won't have the next episode to wait. It feels as bad as when Harry Potter released the last movie and Gossip Girl release this season will be the last season. I have started to nonstop reading the Twilight novels since I was in Junior school, it was one of my favourite book at that time. I was always thinking about what if I could meet a vampire? what if a vampire is gonna bite me? ( how silly I was!!!) 
Maybe I should buy the whole series of Twilight home and replay it from day to night in order to compensate my lost. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言