2012年10月16日 星期二

Welcome!!!

Hi Everyone 
This blog is the project for Communication Studies 136 at Bellevue College.
This is not my first time to write a blog, I used to have several blogs, such as, MSN space, Xanga, Yahoo blog and Wretch. Writing a blog is not only sharing your life with people, but also a good way to record your life. Brain memory sometimes is really short time so it is better to have something to write down. 
My biggest interest is making food, I can spend my whole day to make a piece of dedicate dessert; spending the whole night to make a special dinner for my family. I believe that even it is a simple food, like egg, bacon and so on, when you put all your effort and heart on it, it will taste perfect, wonderful and full of joy.
However, only sharing how to making food is a bit boring. Therefore, I will also sharing my life here. 
Hope you enjoy my blog!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言